Description: Hello staff this time we are bringing to you another beautiful bus EDSONV12 made by the guy a lot and this manja ves it presents to the guys COMIL CAMPIONE 3.65 O 400 RSD
is very show that car congratulations to the author, download and good personal game.
Download: COMIL_CAMPIONE_3.65_O-400_RSD_BY_EDSONV12.rar (117 MB)
Description: Hi everyone, I present to you my third launch, the Tecnobus Tribus 4, which was manufactured by Itapemirim from 1995 until 1999, it has a design based on the Mercedes-benz Monobloc O-400 RSD, but it was not plagiarism. The package contains various versions, with the chassis:
Tecnobus T.23 (version without air conditioning, with Mercedes OM355 / 6LA, OM447LA and Scania 112);
Tecnobus M.33 (air-conditioned version, only with Mercedes OM447LA);
Tecnobus S.24 (air-conditioned version only with Scania 112).
Download: TECNOBUS_TRIBUS_4_by_EDSONV12.rar (192 MB)
Description: A Russian county map.
3 Line: 00300 Route: 01\02 Ziel: 103\104
5 Line: 00400 Route: 01\02 Ziel: 103\102
13 Line: 01300 Route: 01\02 Ziel: 201\102
106 Line: 10600 Route: 01\02 Ziel: 301\101
112 Line: 11200 Route: 01\02 Ziel: 401\101
Description: After a long time since I started to fumble with the model, today it is released, we have 2 versions, with D2066 and Voith, EEV and Euro 6 engines. The vehicle is standalone - it does not require a stand.
List of changes with the original model:
* Addition of 3 doors
* Replacement of seats on Kiel Ideo with SU Alterra
* Adding a monitor over the head of the driver with a view of the 3rd door
* Addition of CG and doorbell
* CG behaves in a real way, after disconnecting it does not close the door
* Addition of many new sounds
* 3 new setvars for split glass (Aragoka), CG for outdoor and small or large mirrors
* Addition of a built-in cabin (also Aragoka)
* Exchange of displays for Pixel LEDs
* Replaced doors with terrible, badly made V3D on those from Lion's MVG
* Definitely improved camera settings, built-in cabin does not bother, the first view to the right is slightly on the mirror, the second on the door, the third on the mirror backwards, the monitor and the mirror right.
* And a few other smaller details
Credits: Sobol, Aragok, Goppel, DaMace, ShitHappens, Raves, Automat
Description: At first I would like to thank @ pause1 for help with the add-on. Without his help and contribution, this supplement probably would not have seen the light of day. Thanks to it, the vehicle has, for example, an internal display, a working pixel driver, which has been slightly modified, operating AEP, or other things.
The model requires version 1.3 of the Metropole Ruhr add-on and Solaris version LE
Copy the RUHR_Solaris folder and name it Solaris Urbino 12 IV PL. We upload the LE version to this folder. Only after doing this we delete all files with the .bus and .cfg terminals. We're uploading an allowance for the third door.
I DO NOT RESPOND FOR AN IMMEDIATE ADDITION TO AN ADDITION!
If someone wants to take a sticker, it's in the file Solo.cfg. be SoloElektryk.cfg in the model folder, find the entry "3D_UrbinoIV_Nakkiet" (then there will be no painting on PKM Sosnowiec, in the amendment I will issue an additional model that will be "clean", now unfortunately I can not.)
Credits: Iwo i pause1. It prohibits any modification of the vehicle in any form
Download: 1-08-2018_19.17.zip (136 MB)
Issues are as followed:
Turn collisions off cause it has a broken hitbox and will stop you from driving it
Holes and missing mesh in many places
Ticketer is missing a texture
Missing indicator by drivers window
Credits: Mystic Greg
Download: MAN_Citysmart.zip (186.3 MB)